Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Guilt

I just got the kids tucked into bed and I'm feeling guilty.  I wasn't as patient as I could have been this evening.

However, I am grateful that I recognize when I fall short.  When I have these realizations, it makes me reflect on how I can handle similar situations in the future.

Whenever I look through old pictures, I get sad at how fast my kids are growing up and I strive to do better.  I just came across this one of Sawyer and Sage from Christmas 2009…



They are so so cute, but how sad that they have grown so fast!

On another note...

Danny and I went on a bike ride with Asher this morning.  It was so beautiful!

My sister Chelsey took this picture when she used to live here.



We definitely live in a beautiful place.  We parked at one end of the beach and rode to the lighthouse and back.  It was sunny and bright,  with a crisp chill in the air.  Asher loves riding on his little seat on my bike.  He was all bundled up with his Spiderman beanie, feeling as cool as ever.  During the summer months, I would ride him all over the driveway because he loved it so much.  He sure is a fun little dude to have around!





No comments:

Post a Comment