Sunday, February 9, 2014

Asher is 2!

On January 23rd, Asher turned 2!  I'm a slacker for just now writing about his birthday!

After I got the older kids to school, I took him out to breakfast at my favorite cafe and bakery, where we had quiche and fruit.  He gobbled it all up!  And of course, we had to get some fresh baked cookies and muffins afterwards!

I let him lick the frosting bowl while I made his cake

After breakfast, I took him to the park near the beach to play.  It was such a gorgeous, warm day.  After lunch and nap, we took the whole family (including Grandma and Grandpa) to the movies to see Nut Job. Then, it was back home for pizza.

And of course, presents and cake...



He cracks me up how he just relaxed on a pillow while opening all his gifts!

This car has been a huge hit so far :)


Here is Asher last Friday after the school assembly where Payton received the Star Writer award.  He had to step through every puddle, and had a giant smile on his face the entire time.  

Asher is such a sweetheart.  I think he is my most cuddly, affectionate child and I LOVE it.  He always randomly wraps his arms around me and gives me hugs and kisses.  

He has such a fun sense of humor, and loves to laugh.  I think he will be quite the jokester when he grows up.  

We are so extremely blessed he is part of our family!  He is such a special boy and I feel so lucky and grateful to be his mother!

I sure wuv that little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment