Friday, March 14, 2014

BOOYAH!

I love it when other bloggers make a post dedicated to the things that they've loved and found interesting over the week.  I've discovered so many new things to try.

Booyah! It is an exclamatory phrase.  People say it when they are excited. So, whenever I dedicate a post to things I get excited about over the course of a week, it will be titled, BOOYAH!

Last night, I made a giant pot of this Spicy Potato Tarragon Soup.  It was so good!  I have made several variations of Potato Soup, but this is definitely one of my favorites!  I think the fennel and lemon juice made it extra yummy.  A little bit of spice doesn't bother my kids.  My boys actually like to eat spicy things.  Recently I made this salmon for Danny and I, and made the kids' with just lemon and honey.  They ended up preferring our spicy salmon to theirs!  You can pin the soup recipe here.

I received my doTERRA Frankincense essential oil in the mail yesterday. I'm so excited to use it because of the many incredible things it does for the body!  Right now, I'm using it mixed with coconut oil to help heal our dry winter skin.

My favorite channel on Pandora right now is En Vogue's.  It features so many throwback tunes that I grew up with.  I usually have Pandora going on in the kitchen while I cook dinner.  This song came on the other night, and it just never gets old to me.

This weekend we are taking the kids to see Mr. Peabody & Sherman.  It looks pretty cute, and I always enjoy taking the kids to the movies. Asher always does surprisingly well, especially with popcorn in his lap.

I got Easter outfits ordered for the kids from H&M.  I only have so many years to dress them in matching clothes for the holidays.  Now I've got to make some hair pretties to go along with the girls' dresses.





No comments:

Post a Comment